Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It Happened One April Not Long Ago


While working with Jeff, he would chide me about my file drawer thick with papers and news clippings. The body of late union leader Jimmy Hoffa would be found there someday --that was his ongoing claim.

It hasn’t happened, but I dig into that stuff at times. My files aren’t as fat; audio archives are not so ample anymore. But I still can access some gems from those days of doing broadcast news in English.


So here is a bit of recent history of Ecuador. In April 2005, Kathy fielded an interview about events here while I was at the office covering the same story. If you’d like to listen please click here. (Thanks to Eric for doing the final audio mix.)

Text (scroll past the translation if you open this link) of this news event
here.

No comments:

http://aboxofcurtains.blogspot.com